Grilled veggies are great on the day you grill them and also as leftover on a panini or on some pasta. It’s an easy way to add veggies to your diet without effort. That is no effort after you grill them 😉
Here’s a list of great veggies to use on the grill.
I Love Corn on the grill it’s easy and fast and if you have leftover you can use it in a salsa or mix it with quinoa and beans and make an afternoon salad.
- Mushroom, Shitake, Button or Portabello mushrooms are great marinated in Canary Island Olive Oil and a bit of red wine and balsamic vinegar
- My favorite is Eggplant mixed with the portabello and then serve it on top of a baguette with hummus. Hallelujah!!!
- Squash and Zucchini always a favorite and so easy to cook al dente my favorite to add the leftovers to a homemade soup, why wouldn’t you!
- Red Onions (because they are sweet) and colored peppers of all shapes and sizes, if you are brave through some jalapenos on there!
- Asparagus and grape tomatoes ( need a grill pan for these) or you will be ducking and weaving to keep them out of the fire.
So, tell me now, are you going to save us some of your veggies you grill? Because I totally want to put some in a breakfast wrap or on a veggie pizza or shoot can you just put a little Canary Island Olive Oil into some feta or goat cheese and serve it on a cracker with the veggies on top!!
Take good care,
Miriam and Kristi
Here’s another way we can help. Are you trying to reduce inflammation related diseases in your life? Have you been diagnosed with several diseases and you find it hard to eat and still feel good? You will want to check out our new book “There’s No Food in Your Food
Our Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive OIl is now sold on Amazon